litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Jaguar Advert...

P4N Lotus

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the subject of Jaguar, the new baby one is a nice looking car. Im sure Lode Lane will continue the Jaguar tradition. I like Jose as well, its all a front and he makes me laugh.

Hmmm, not keen on Jose - his head seems the wrong size - but the car sounds nice.

Incidentally my friend does the straight through exhaust flap technology like the jaguar (my Jag tech mate calls this the sunglasses button - actually two exhausts, but there you go), he uses quality exhaust flap parts - I should talk him into doing a de-cat Evora exhaust .... (not exactly TD friendly - but neither is the Jag.)

On the subject of Jaguar, the new baby one is a nice looking car. Im sure Lode Lane will continue the Jaguar tradition. I like Jose as well, its all a front and he makes me laugh.

Me too, top chappy. Crap ad.

I can't help think Mercedes will do something in response like jag did with the stupid chicken advert...like having Pellegrini in a AMG merc something along the lines of "a man fuelled by fear finished in third place" and then flys past

Archived