litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Newbie

chumaxa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I have spotted that one as well, they have a branch in Birmingham as well. Because actually it can not be too far, I have to leave the car and then come back, maybe by train .... so closer might be better.

Welcome to MLOC. It looks nice as does the old Mini.

That is not an old Mini - it is just a Mini (and all Minis look great!). There is a modern car with the same name but it is no way a Mini

sorry for the thread hijack but did anyone see that programme the other night with DCI Gene Hunt where they restored an old Cooper with a Downton tuned engine? It was really really nice.

That is not an old Mini - it is just a Mini (and all Minis look great!). There is a modern car with the same name but it is no way a Mini

An E reg is not an old Mini? How old does it have to be to be an old Mini? :)

I now understand. I would never call a BMW version a Mini at all smile.png ( I watched my first one being build in the Old West in May 1978 )

I agree that the original mini is special (a bit like the S1 :) I am not biased at all )

However like the S3 the new Mini also has its place. It keeps the wife very happy which helps the life of a S1 owner jump.gif

I am sorry guys to come back to the original subject ^^, but I have a small water leak issue when the rain comes. Only my driver window, in the top corner, do you know if that is something you can fix ?

I am sorry guys to come back to the original subject ^^, but I have a small water leak issue when the rain comes. Only my driver window, in the top corner, do you know if that is something you can fix ?

Window alignment, there are some little screen point at bottom of door these alter the tilt of the window, this should solve it?

Erm, they all do that sir. Well, to some extent anyway - even my two week old Elise!!

But yes, the window can be adjusted and just needs a little research to discover the secrets of the window adjusters. I seem to remember a thread on SELOC that does just that.

Welcome, by the way - great looking Exige.

But it is weird because I don not have this problem on the passenger side ... and I have a mate with an exige, he does not have this problem also. I found some information on the seloc wiki actually, I'll have a look.

Would it be worth suggesting a shower cap? I know mine had always had issues in the wet, but only recently started considering putting my shower cap on as backup. Not the most convenient solution, but ok when you park your car for long periods outside I guess.

Archived