litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Need To Store My Cars For 6 Weeks At The End Of June

Dr H

Major garage conversion starts at the end of June and it means I need to find somewhere to garage the 340R and S2 whilst it's being done. They have to be garaged for insurance purposes.

I've put a few feelers out but wondered if any MLOC members could possibly help me out.

Cheers

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leigh, I'd be happy to store one, (naturally I'd prefer it to be the 340R based on aesthetics!) as long as you're happy that a S1 Exige is in the other half of the garage. Based in North Lincolnshire.

Regards,

Kurt

Oh, we're in a quiet village location btw, at the end of a cul de sac.

Hi Kurt

Very kind of you. After reading your other posts about flying in Lancasters I'd decided I had to hate you out of pure jealousy but I guess I can be persuaded not to be so silly rolleyes.gifsmile.png

I'm exploring some options a bit closer to me but I'll keep your offer in mind and get back to you.

A 340R and an S1 Exige would make great garage partners.

Cheers

Leigh

A mate of mine offerred me his garage to store my Corvette in last week, but unfortunately it was 4ft too short!

I'll ask him if you like - S11 postcode if you need to sound out your insurers. Should be OK its Nick Clegg's constituency. Regards, Andrew

Hi Dr H

We offer storage here at Silverstone, we charge weekly and this includes insurance...

Give me a shout if you would like to go down this route, we can also arrange transport to and from etc...

Unfortunately unable to offer you a garage but I can offer either or both car some well deserved use for the duration of the building works?

Would give you some cleaning to do on them afterwards :)

My garage is available - and it has a Lotus Only sign inside it so I clearly can't park anything else inside!

Seriously though, I know I'm miles away - but the space is there, not being used.

Cheers for all the offers guys, much appreciated. I'll weigh up the options and be in touch soon.

Andrew - I used to live in S10 (also in the Hallam constituency) Clegg became the MP just before we moved down the Leics.

Alex - drive my cars??? Don't be ridiculous, they'd not know what hit them! Mind you as you say I might get some use out all the cleaning stuff I have unsure.gif

Hi Dr H

We offer storage here at Silverstone, we charge weekly and this includes insurance...

good service Matt.

Give me a shout if you would like to go down this route, we can also arrange transport to and from etc...

Cheers for all the offers guys, much appreciated. I'll weigh up the options and be in touch soon.

Andrew - I used to live in S10 (also in the Hallam constituency) Clegg became the MP just before we moved down the Leics.

Alex - drive my cars??? Don't be ridiculous, they'd not know what hit them! Mind you as you say I might get some use out all the cleaning stuff I have unsure.gif

sounds to me like theres only one option worth taking! :)

on a more serious note hope you find somewhere.

My garage is available - and it has a Lotus Only sign inside it so I clearly can't park anything else inside!

We've got one of those as well, but it's been edited to say 'Lesser cars will be Scamped'....

The Esprit shares the garage with Reg's Monster Scamp! :D

Archived