litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Evora Powerfold Mirrors Upgrade

P4N Lotus

Thanks to those who told me about how to upgrade my Evora to have powerfolding mirrors....much appreciated it was one thing I really wanted for my car and now it has it.

Took 5mins max, cost £10 works - best upgrade and cheapest upgrade I ever did...anyone can do it

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to those who told me about how to upgrade my Evora to have powerfolding mirrors....much appreciated it was one thing I really wanted for my car and now it has it.

Took 5mins max, cost £10 works - best upgrade and cheapest upgrade I ever did...anyone can do it

You are very welcome. Glad it worked out for you.

good news::eatarrow: just ordered the part off ebay for £10

It's really easy to do yourself , just make sure you have a towel under where your leverage the switch out so not to mark the leather. Use a fine edge flat head screw driver , you will see where to prize up to release to clip from the replacement part, it pops out easily once the release clip is in. It's just a little awkward to pull out its housing as you have to kinda twist rotate it at an angel to pull out the socket. You then just have to release the wiring clip, and it pulls out dead easy, slot in the new one plug in and rehouse it.

5min Job max

Archived