litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

New Seats - Completed

P4N Lotus

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the bit that is top of my list at the moment. Would be really keen to hear yours at some point. Have you just got a sport backbox fitted, or have you also gone down the decat or induction route?

I'm currently thinking about a radium cai as not sure i can stretch to a full sports exhaust at the moment (mrs L is still recovering from the initial layout, and i haven't yet mentioned the impending £900 on a year 4 service!)

I think im still in the initial period that i want to feel that shove in the back every time i drive it. Its certainly a lot quicker than my 120 bhp elise was :-)

I fitted a larini decat at the weekend and along with sports exhaust I think it sounds fantastic under load but still silent on the motorway. The throttle response feels better and a little bit more power

That does sound great Paul. I'll definitely give stratstones a call about the servicing package as well.

Decat is another option on the list G, just trying to find someone who has tried one with the standard exhaust to see if it makes a difference.

I have only heard positive things about the Radium so far (both in term of noise and power) so will check out that wiki Paul. Cheers.

Love the seats! Really goes well with the car. As for the union jacks, if you can't be proud of your country and proud of something built in your country what can you be proud of?

Love the seats! Really goes well with the car. As for the union jacks, if you can't be proud of your country and proud of something built in your country what can you be proud of?

If you can't be proud of a British car manufacturer that carries the flag across the globe what can you be proud of ... :-) I think everyone should be proud of British engineering, products and services - we wouldn't be here today if people weren't patriotic or proud of this countries achievement and struggles and triumphs.

• 1 month later...

Archived