litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Blyton 19Tg April

Alex B

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex- you are a completely different driver in the S1 compared to your previous 111R.

All you need to do now is learn how to remove the roof :)

Another great day at Blyton.

Give us the low down then Alex.

How does it compare to the 111r??? Differences, behaviours etc,???

Wow - that's all that's needed

Alex- you are a completely different driver in the S1 compared to your previous 111R.

All you need to do now is learn how to remove the roof :)

Another great day at Blyton.

Thanks Alan, the car is utterly phenomenal! I have never driven so quick round track. Very little got past me all day which is majorly unusual, normally I spend more time moving out of the way than anything else.

I had a good day apart from having an issue with Russ' car. Thanks again for the go in your new baby Alex I absolutely loved it - it handles beautifully on track with loads of grip and goes well too with that motor. The steering wheel is mega too. Really nicely set up, and really good to see you flying in it.

Alan's car is also fantastic. From the passenger seat the engine felt stonking and it also seemed to handle spot on. I was amazed how much speed Alan could carry through the far chicane in it. Brilliant.

I was also amazed at how bloody fast Russ was in my car!

MLOC rule!

You were going well Alex :-)

The smile on your face said it all really, you looked like a dog with 2 dicks.

Thanks Russ, it really surprised me how well the car handled round track and also how quick i managed to drive it.

Any news on yours yet russ?

I had a good day apart from having an issue with Russ' car. Thanks again for the go in your new baby Alex I absolutely loved it - it handles beautifully on track with loads of grip and goes well too with that motor. The steering wheel is mega too. Really nicely set up, and really good to see you flying in it.

Alan's car is also fantastic. From the passenger seat the engine felt stonking and it also seemed to handle spot on. I was amazed how much speed Alan could carry through the far chicane in it. Brilliant.

I was also amazed at how bloody fast Russ was in my car!

MLOC rule!

Glad you enjoyed it Dean!

Thanks very much for pointers helping me shave a few extra seconds off my laps.

really looking forward to Cadwell now roll on the 29th May.

suppose i better go and see if i can hunt down my rattly tappet.

Any news on yours yet russ?

Got the car back to my mates garage just before 7. Will pull it apart later this week if I get the time.

I hope it is just the clutch and not a problem with the box, I'll let you know when it's apart.

Boyceshowerandcaronflatbed014_zps5db43df

sad.png

Dean

Thanks for the pointers yesterday and for letting me drive your car after mine broke.

Alan & Jody,

Thanks for the lift.

Archived