litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

I've Caught It!...no I Haven't!....yes I Have!...

Meister

....no I haven't!!...yes I have!!...NO I DEFINITELY HAVE NOT!!!

Since I have had my car I have not had a dry track day...after rain at Bedford this morning it started to dry out a bit in the afternoon so I put a bit more effort in which resulted in taking a wrong line, too fast and my personal favourite lack of talent resulted in a little spin.

That's the beauty of Bedworth though it would have been 'good night Vienna' if this had been at Cadwell!!

For your amusement see below....please feel free to take the p..s!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Gives me flash backs to an incident i had coming off an island in derby one icy night a couple of years ago (last time i drove my car). All seemed to happen in slow mo. Don't know how i didn't hit the barriers.

Good effort....:-)

It reminds me of being on the Waltzer as a kid...

Easily rectified by the wearing of driving gloves. (Tweed gloves if you are dean).

lol - nice one - lots of arm twirling going on there!

LOL! Guy,having watched it back a couple of times it does remind me of when I was a 'yoof' playing those arcade driving games!!!!

I have to admit I did giggle a bit at that so thanks for sharing.

Getting some lock on is the easy bit, its knowing when and how fast to wind it off thats the hard bit!

Hopefully you can give some pointers at Cadwell Dan!

Good effort....:-)

It reminds me of being on the Waltzer as a kid...

Easily rectified by the wearing of driving gloves. (Tweed gloves if you are dean).

Scatty - Upon reflection your right! I've ordered a pair of racing gloves, it is quite apparent that all that was missing there was a lack of 'purchase' on the steering wheel!!!

Archived