litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Need A More Exciting Exhaust But Not Too Exciting!

Robo Elise

Saving my pennies for a 2bular biggrin.png

I've read some good reviews on the 2bular. I sent an email last night to them and Jim replied back within an hour! Recommended the 7"x22" or 6"x18" for more noise :-)

Anybody local to the Leicester/Derby area with a 2bular to listen to or other makes with a nice noise ?? harp.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't help location wise for a listen but I've got the same car and following Jim's advice fitted a 7x22 - sounds totally transformed - nice pop and crackle on overrun with the odd 'bang' when hot on a quick down change !

Coupled with a TRD air box / filter, it now sounds like a proper sports car :-)

I have what I would class a nice but not too load exhaust on mine...... not sure what it is.... will have to have a look this weekend.... more than happy to meet up as Im not too far away in rugby

....drove to work this morning in it for the first time in 5 months ...... big smiles.

Can't help location wise for a listen but I've got the same car and following Jim's advice fitted a 7x22 - sounds totally transformed - nice pop and crackle on overrun with the odd 'bang' when hot on a quick down change !

Coupled with a TRD air box / filter, it now sounds like a proper sports car :-)

Checked a few videos out on YouTube on the 2bular, sounds good. Think the 7x22 would be the best for me also. The 6x18 prob too much. Also Jim said he wouldn't recommend that one for Motorway driving. Thanks for the replies :-)

Archived