litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Locking Wheel Nut Device

Meister

The one on my Elise went and Gav had to bail me out. I replaced them for the 'star' bolts in the end, now the one for the Exige is starting to go!

Is it me or are these things made out of cheese???

Edit - Just not worth the hassle ordered a new set of standard wheel bolts - bloody things.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one on my Elise went and Gav had to bail me out. I replaced them for the 'star' bolts in the end, now the one for the Exige is starting to go!

Is it me or are these things made out of cheese???

Edit - Just not worth the hassle ordered a new set of standard wheel bolts - bloody things.

They are crap. I ditched the bolts completely and did a stud conversion on the S2. 100% better.

Was your car in at Gav's at the end of Feb? If it was he called me to ask if I had any spares (he knows I now use studs) - I was on a ski lift in Tignes at the time laughing.gif

They are crap. I ditched the bolts completely and did a stud conversion on the S2. 100% better.

Was your car in at Gav's at the end of Feb? If it was he called me to ask if I had any spares (he knows I now use studs) - I was on a ski lift in Tignes at the time laughing.gif

Leigh

I do spend an inordinate amount of time at Gav's.....but not guilty on this occasion!

Mind you I have had to buy a set of 16 'star' bolts....why can't you just buy 4!

Mark

Archived