litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Geo Set Up On My Exige

C1RVY

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had my Exige done by Tollbar racing, geo, new track brace fitted and a few other things. I hope to get it to a Snetterton this Friday. I have therefore not been able to test the set up but it looks good. I checked the work and all nuts and bolts have been greased and the heat shield has not been hacked to fit the brace.

Geo read out looks good and cross weight was 51% which is near enough perfect. They even replaced the set screws which hold the discs still, they had their heads drilled off as they were stuck. I am fussy and I am pleased.

Tollbar are based at Darley Dale. Michael (the proprietor) is a top chap. He rebuilt and then maintained the Historic Formula Ford I used to race. He also does the geo on my elise once a year, although he usually moans that it is dirty underneath when he does it.

To quote Tollbar when he encountered my rusty undercarriage, "you can only piss with what your given".... :-)

Wise words....

Worth my business on that basis alone :-)

Does anyone have the geo track settings for a 240R, they should be from about 2005? Might be a good starting point for my set.

Simon, what suspension are you running?

Hi mate, I'm a tech-numpty I'm afraid, so I only understand the basics- I've got adjustable NTR Nitron dampers, Eibach springs & a bigger anti-roll bar at the front. I've no idea what settings I've got, or much else for that matter!

Doh!

Archived