litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Just Booked Car Limits Day!

marky_p72

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No classroom its all practice. Andy asses you quickly and tailors the day to suit.

Martin

Do you think its worth the extra money for the two car day as opposed to the four?

Hi Meister,

As Martin R said above, it is pretty much all done in the car. The instructor swaps from car to car to instruct, then you practise. I was close to doing the 'Activity day' first, which is up to 25 cars! , but I decided on the 4 person day. Luckily (for us) one driver had to pull out, so there was only 3 of us. I would still say the 4 person day would be sufficient for the first time. I took some video of the day, so I will try and get it uploaded sometime soon. (I'll put a link here).

As I said before I now have this new perception of steering and feel much more ready to handle a 'scary moment' !!

Go for it asap!!

Cheers

Mark

I think the general concensus on this is that it's not really required. I have track day cover, but I don't think this is the same as a track day.

It's a massive airfield - the only thing you might hit is a traffic cone!!

You just need insurance for the way home when trying out your skills!! drive1.gif

I think the general concensus on this is that it's not really required. I have track day cover, but I don't think this is the same as a track day.

It's a massive airfield - the only thing you might hit is a traffic cone!!

You just need insurance for the way home when trying out your skills!! drive1.gif

Thanks Mark

I did get the impression you were unlikely to hit anything...although for someone like me it's a challenge that I sometimes fulfil!

Mark

I want to do it wit ha friend friend form Manchester, is there other companies doing that in the midland ? And why not doing one with MLOC member :) ? Personally I want to go for June.

Archived