litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Fjo Transport

Leecham

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The car is with the transportation firm as the seller is no longer in the country. The transport firm do not do viewings. Below is the response I revived from them:

You're in safe hands when you buy using F J O Transport services.

Pay for your car and have it delivered directly at your home address for free! With our new online buying system 7,142 sales were made via F J O Transport in the last year,a total of £3,771,254! Given our vast experience in selling cars we will offer you a 100% safe,fast and pleasant transaction. F J O Transport provide reliable & efficient car transport services with a fleet of single & multi car transporters operating daily throughout the UK & Europe.

We confirm that the vehicle is in our custody, it has been fully inspected by our technical support team and it is in very good condition. All documents are present and in perfect order.

All cars sold using our services:

-Have a Full Service History

-Are fully HPI Clear

-Have a minimum of 6 Months MOT

-All vehicles supplied with 3 months warranty

-7 days free driveaway insurance

We are afraid that due to the temporary lack of personnel and due to previous bad experiences we had with a lot of undecided customers just wanting to test drive and not to buy we do not organize private viewings or cash on delivery.

Please allow us to explain you the 4 steps of the transaction :

1.PAYMENT- To verify you are a serious person and genuinely interested in purchasing the car you will first have to send the payment for your transaction by bank to bank wire transfer to our Buyer Protection bank account.

2.DELIVERY- After your payment is successfully received and verified we will deliver the vehicle to your address. We will organize and start the shipment the same day your payment has been received and the delivery will take maximum three working days.

3.INSPECTION- On delivery you will benefit of a 48 hrs inspection period of the car before deciding to purchase the vehicle. During the 48 hrs inspection period you can have the car inspected by your local garage or have it AAA/RAC verified, we absolutely welcome any checks you want to perform on the car and documents.

4-SALE COMPLETED/REFUND- Only if the inspection is 100% satisfactory and you will decide you want to keep the vehicle we will forward your payment to the seller's bank account and the sale is successfully concluded.

If, for ANY reason, you will refuse the vehicle we will refund your full payment immediately to your bank account or in cash right there and then and collect the car from you (absolutely no extra charges for you).

This is a 100% secure system for both buyer and the seller because we will release your payment to the seller only after you have received and inspected the vehicle.

If you want to take the deal to the next step all you have to do is to send exactly the following information:

100% safe?!? I don't think so! How can you be sure they can be trusted with your money given that they don't deliver the car until after you send them the dosh? They might be very reliable but then again they might not. And what if they went bust before you got your car?

It all sounds very risky to me.

Have legs will travel.

There no way in a million years I'd give my dosh to something like this... Even if it meant a day trip abroad to pick a car up, I'd rather do that, or pay a reputable company, well one other folks have used to pick it up....

Archived