litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Trackday Video - Mloc / Lot @ Blyton Park 08/03/14

M@r]{

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefered the layout in the morning, I just didn't like the twisty tight corners, mainly down to lack of track experience (and talent).

Mark I just can't beleive how fast you were going on the video, it makes me look like I was tootling round with the hand brake on and I thought I was giving it some!!! No wonder I kept seeing Exiges in my mirrors and then passing me so oftenfear2.gif

I wish someone had caught Andy's and my excursion. :-0

We had to call a taxi to find our way back to the "proper" track..... :-)

scatty sorry i gave you a bit of a fright mate, some one told me you were used to spinning in the Exige. I bet its hard to spin the Evo

Scatty- A few laps before your "moment" with Andy you was behind me. I really thought that you was going to end up in the back of my car some point. He was really on the edge. This was the main reason i let you past. then he nearly lost on the first corner after you over took me. I then decided to back right off and proceeded to do a bit of a cool down lap. It was on this lap the red flags came out.

I have nothing on camera

argue.gif .If i am reading this right, you are making out that i could have ran into the back of you bull s**t . Yes i did push the car to it limits & yes it was moving around a bit, But quite predictable having soft suspension & road tyres. On a safe track like blyton you can have some FUN with the back stepping out. At no point during the track day would i have put my car in such of a dangerous position to run into the back of you. After all we want to go home at the end of the day safe & in one piece.

I apologise if i have upset anyone

Some good videos guys

andy111r - Please calm down. My post was meant to be a little humour on how much fun you was having. I could see your car moving around a lot in my mirrors. I was actually laughing to myself about it. Yes you was close to the edge, but that is a track day.

If i thought that your driving was a issue to me or my car i would have told you on the day.

However i do wish i had caught the spin on camera.

Andy drives like that on the road, it's what he does.... :-)

I must stick up for him as he is a very good driver. Whatever pads he has, he certainly wasn't running into the back of anyone..

I must admit I was pleased I picked up Russ's top tip of engaging the handbrake whilst going backwards at 90mph...something Russ did during our high speed spin at Donington....

Archived