litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

First Decent Road Trip This Year

Eric

Did a 147 miler today - first decent road trip this year - and in almost glorious sunshine. What a car - love it - very, very addictive!!!!!!

Anyone else manage to get out and about in their Lotii today?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been out for a couple of hours first thing. A5 turned left to and beyond Bala, great new section of fresh Tarmac!! Then back home via the horse shoe pass. great run in the sunshine on way home!!

Great start to a Sunday!

Legs

I hate you all !!!!!

Work on Saturday followed by the discovery of a metal staple in my nearly new rear tyre.....1day after getting the car back from its pre summer TLC.

So all I managed was to give it a good clean and polish then back in the garage whilst I wait for fresh rubber, which , knowing my luck will coincide with the next bout of flooding !!!

Some pics of your travels would be nice though just to keep me going

Richbk

I managed a 50miler at around 4:30pm after a day at a christening which was torture with the sun shining outside! Beautiful weather, so 1st time for me without a hat or jacket! After only owning the car a few months, I'm now starting to realise the handling potential! Think I might book a car limits day next.

Mark

Nice to hear a good few folks managed to take advantage of a superb weekend's weather.

Did another slightly shorter 70 mile blast on Sunday before washing (the car that is!!), followed by Autoglym EGP on the paint and Rapid Detailer on the wheels.

Can't quite believe that I'll have had the little monster for 3 years on 21st April and it'll be due its first MOT - yikes!! Tax disc runs out at the end of March though, so got it booked in early for an MOT at Paul Matty's :-).

Archived