litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Cam Belt Change.

John FISH Curtis

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine cost £75 of the Queens finest! Gates belt and top line water pump topped of with new tensioner. (Parts only)

But then my old fella has been in the trade for 45+ years! But then again I'm not interested in a stamp, it's all about quality fitting and TLC! :)

Mine cost £75 of the Queens finest! Gates belt and top line water pump topped of with new tensioner. (Parts only)

But then my old fella has been in the trade for 45+ years! But then again I'm not interested in a stamp, it's all about quality fitting and TLC! :)

Who fitted it for you then Jody? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just checked through the massive collection of filed receipts.

*The cams were fitted Sept/October 2010 by DVA, so cam belt done at the same time.

So, i'll get the car checked over by Gav over the next few weeks, service book stamped and change the cam belt later this year.

*Also have a receipt for an Elise Parts high flow water pump which was fitted by DVA when the cams were done smile.png

* Makes no sense to Scatty

Archived