litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Value Gone Up?

P4N Lotus

Just been considering a second lotus maybe an Elise but noticed prices have gone up again ELises seem to have risen most. But noticed across all models prices have gone up. What's causing these rises? ELises are about £3k more than what I paid for mine 5 years ago it's crazy but good for us

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toyota cars have gone mental. The skies the limit for 111r. Expect to pay up to 20k toyota s up to 17k 111s 15k and up to 14 for a good standard k. I have a couple in at the moment - toyota S on 40k at 16k and an immaculate 111S at 14250. Springs on the way!

Toyota cars have gone mental. The skies the limit for 111r. Expect to pay up to 20k toyota s up to 17k 111s 15k and up to 14 for a good standard k. I have a couple in at the moment - toyota S on 40k at 16k and an immaculate 111S at 14250. Springs on the way!

You say this but I have my 111r up for 17k n haven't had a sniff it's a 1 Previous owner car with 33k on clocks

Archived