litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Testing My New Gopro Camera

Dr H

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark if you have access to a mac use iMovie .

Alex

Yep have mac with imovie, but was interested if had been done with Gopro studio.

Thanks for your suggestion on a bike for my lad by the way....ended up getting one as well!

Nice video Russ. I haven't taken enough footage to stitch anything together like that.

My mate tried to video me going over some jumps in a Snowpark but he was too far away, the camera's lens is so wide-angled you need to be close to things to frame them decently.

I've tried to use the GoPro software and it's not very intuitive, well not to me anyway.

Just finished my hols and had amazing powder and blue skies until about midday, clouds and snow back now.

Even whilst snowboarding I can't get away from Lotus.I was speaking to Gav whilst heading up the mountain on a chair lift earlier today!

The editing software I used was just windows movie maker. It was already on my pc and seems quite easy to get the hang of.

My pc doesn't cope with the footage very well and sometimes just gives up part way through!

I've tried using the gopro editing software but gave up on it, my pc couldn't cope with it at all.

I've heard that iMovie on a mac is pretty good. There's a forum called gopro fanatics that had some good ideas for mounts and pretty much everything else to do with gopro.

That's my wife in the vid with the black jacket & white trousers, soooo pleased that she's a powder addict too!

Liked the footage Dr H!!

Archived