litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Oz Centre Caps

stockhome

Quick note for anyone with oz racing wheel centre caps. As you may or may not know they are nearly £80 for a set of four. I got some blank caps from ebay and manged to find a guy in Portugal that does really good aluminium stickers.

Total cost about £25

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/stockhome1/20140221_092142.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can he do standard S1 sizes to mate?

The guys name on ebay is enjoyhappycars he has said he can do the stickers in any size so as long as you can get blank Center caps you are laughing

I've just lost another one today. Third one so far since replacing them all - pretty much every time I drive it I lose one :angry:

Leigh these are by far the best stickers I have seen. I have got them in 62mm and shaved the lip from the center cap it means they sit flush with the wheel I will take some photos later

I had my sticker done in 62mm and they don't seem to stick very well because of the lip. 62mm seems to be too big. I got some 60 (or 59, can't remember to be honest) and they work better. As each of the 62mm ones drops off I replace it with a smaller one. They seem to be OK so far.....

I reckon today's was probably the last of the 62mm so when I replace it with a smaller one that might be the end of me loosing them rolleyes.gif

Here is the link if you contact him he can do other sizes

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171223944520?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I had my sticker done in 62mm and they don't seem to stick very well because of the lip. 62mm seems to be too big. I got some 60 (or 59, can't remember to be honest) and they work better. As each of the 62mm ones drops off I replace it with a smaller one. They seem to be OK so far.....

I reckon today's was probably the last of the 62mm so when I replace it with a smaller one that might be the end of me loosing them :rolleyes:

Leigh have you stickers fallen off or the centre caps dropped out? I have stuck the stickers down with araldite

Archived