litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

It's Quiz Time..........

MilesH

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I went to look at one down at Silverstone a couple of weeks ago and was very impressed. If I decide to go for one with the cream interior I might come for a quick look at yours if that it's ok, it looks fab in the pictures but always better to see in the flesh.

Have you managed to get the little one's seat in it. I have tried ours in one at Stratstone and it was tighter than I thought it was going to be!

Thanks. I went to look at one down at Silverstone a couple of weeks ago and was very impressed. If I decide to go for one with the cream interior I might come for a quick look at yours if that it's ok, it looks fab in the pictures but always better to see in the flesh.

Have you managed to get the little one's seat in it. I have tried ours in one at Stratstone and it was tighter than I thought it was going to be!

Always welcome to come across. We really like the interior and its one of the reasons we went for this particular car, great contrast with the exterior colour.

At the mo the little man is still in a Maxi Cosi which will fit in the front seat fastened in with the seat belt. It def wont fit on the base in the rear as the seat is too large but we have seen other smaller seats that will do. Going to try it in the back tomorrow with the seatbelt as just read in the manual that it should fit in. Or its mummy in the back with gymnast style leg positions not daring to moan because she is happy she has an Evora lol.

Popped over to see the new addition to the family (Joseph) and got introduced to the new addition to the family. Only saw it in the garage but looks the biz, can't wait to hear it on the road/track.

Congrats It is lovely.

Have you kept the Exige ?

Yes at the mo we are a 2 Lotus family again. Love the Exige too much to let it go just yet in case we regret it.

Will bring the Evora to Blyton as the baby wagon, certainly a lot more fun than my Countryman!

Popped out in it today, I drew the short straw but it did mean I got to listen to the lovely engine sound close up :)

Archived