Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

It's Quiz Time..........

MilesH

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah I made that far to easy! :)

Beautiful car and a real pleasure to drive! All credit to Lotus they have kept that chassis balance and steering feel of the Elise but wrapped it up in a car you could easily tour Europe in and a V6 engine that just pulls and pulls effortlessly.

IMG-20140215-00518_zpscdc14fb0.jpg

IMG-20140215-00509_zps7cab0245.jpg

IMG-20140215-00512_zps73544041.jpg

IMG-20140215-00508_zpsba7cda1d.jpg

The cream leather really works well with the body colour:

IMG-20140215-00519_zps5db3892d.jpg

G you're a lucky man to have an Evora and an Exige S in the garage, my only worry is that with Laura around you may spend more time in the passenger seat than driving it ;)

But its not white :-O

Lol very true, hard to break the white pattern but love the colour.

Spent some time today both driving and following the car and I'm smitten already :)

Now is it time for a new user name?!

Looks lovely. It's that the one that was for sale in Cardiff? I have had my eyes on that for a while but have needed to sell my Elise first! That is now looking promising so I might be joining you in the club soon with any luck!

That is nice!

Enjoy EvoraLaura!! It rhymes, it was obviously to be!

Paul

I've always liked the sound of it.

Oh it has Sat Nav too, you will be safe on runs & the Serpentine run now with me navigating - although it did try and send me the opposite way when we got to Miles' house, but it wouldnt be a true Lotus if everything was too perfect!

Looks lovely. It's that the one that was for sale in Cardiff? I have had my eyes on that for a while but have needed to sell my Elise first! That is now looking promising so I might be joining you in the club soon with any luck!

Yes its the one from Cardiff, little way to travel but so few about to choose from since we have been looking. We arent too far from you Chris if you fancy a gander before you get one :)

Archived