Lightweight 2 seat sports car. 895 kg

Mid engine

237 hp

Composite body

60:40 weight distribution

1750cc engine

sub 5s to 60mph

cost ~£50k

mmmm wonder where they got the idea from ??

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the magazines weighed the one they had and it turned out over a tonne.

will be intersting to see what happens with the carbon tub in accidents and if they can be fixed. I can see insurance getting expensive when they starting getting written off for fairly minor accidents.

I was excited when I heard about it. Read some reviews and seems mixed. One was compare to an Elise and a Cayman. Elise won the track car, Cayman the road car and they said the Alfa was neither fish nor foul and not a great compromise of either if the above.

I like it, sounds great performance is good too, just not too keen on the front styling and the steering wheel looks cheap too , it's a nice car though they did an interesting exhaust note tweak which gives it an interesting sound

one of the magazines weighed the one they had and it turned out over a tonne.

will be intersting to see what happens with the carbon tub in accidents and if they can be fixed. I can see insurance getting expensive when they starting getting written off for fairly minor accidents.

I believe the quoted 895kg is dry weight, with no coolant, oils etc

Enjoyed last night's Top Gear, especially P1 feature. He was filming that the day after our LOT day in September and we went along to have a gander. Car was even more stunning in real life, JC is even more of a miserable ...

Archived