litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

60 To 100 Time...

danwebster

On another forum I frequent the performance marker of choice is the time it takes to get from a steady state 60mph up to 100mph.

I had an impromptu attempt at a 60 to 100 run earlier on today. It had just started raining but the roads were only slightly damp so I wasn't expecting it to spin the wheels the instant I gave it full throttle in 3rd, so for the actual run I had to feed the throttle in slowly.

Couldn't actually see the speedo (what with me holding my phone and the steering wheel with one hand and the other on the gear stick) so had to guess the speed but i'll go and have a proper attempt with the go pro when it dries out.

I think it'll comfortably go under 5 in the dry :D

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stunning again Dan....... After the short drive of your car before Christmas I was sold on a Honda conversion, this video is just another nail in the coffin for my K-series.

Better start a Honda conversion fund £££££

Stunning again Dan....... After the short drive of your car before Christmas I was sold on a Honda conversion, this video is just another nail in the coffin for my K-series.

Better start a Honda conversion fund £££££

Don't do it kosmo!

Or if you do can I have your rover k engine?

Archived