litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

We Had A Productive Day In The Garage!

MilesH

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not the fact you are putting that Honda into your S1 that bothers me, it's the fact that your garage looks so bloody warm. I've spent last week wet and cold and still can't get warm lol. Looks a neat job though :-)

Yes, we had touch down!!!

The two fine (and handsome) gents Miles and Bis have been stars today and guided my Honda into its new home. Thanks chaps!

Bis - you missed a wishbone... or 6...!

Once Bis worked out which one was the ratchet (that was funny!) and Miles finished his nap under the car, we got some good work done!! wink.png Seriously though, the chaps worked really hard to have it home and positioned by the end of the session - cracking work. Needed 3 of us to do it to watch all sides and get it in.

Need to also give another big thanks to Dan to building my box back up and delivering it at the drop of a hat - wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you.

Was a really fun day - recommend getting a Honda to anyone!

Thanks chaps - I feel very lucky with the friends and help I have received. Thats what makes it for me.

Edit to add - wouldn't have got it in today if it wasn't for the angle grinder, and washers!!

It's not the fact you are putting that Honda into your S1 that bothers me, it's the fact that your garage looks so bloody warm. I've spent last week wet and cold and still can't get warm lol. Looks a neat job though :-)

Wooden floor in workshop end, carpet with underlay in mid section, and 3 radiators. My man cave.

Need to tidy it up and hoover for when Bis next comes over though...!

Yeah, the carpet needs hoovering, the tools arranged (I know what they look like now) and some order to the parts that need to go on the car. Still, the most comfortable garage I have ever been in.

Oh, don't drive the car on those wishbones. They are not done :P

Great fun day.

Archived