litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

V6 Exige Roadster - Good News

darryl

Just thought I would spout some good news.

I am visiting the factory next Tuesday to see our new car in build on the production line, the car came out of the sprayshop this morning.

The only sad part to the above is Sue can not make the visit, she is on a medical gas course with the NHS for two weeks.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darryl, nice smile.png Ask them when the new Elise is due?

Martin, i will ask but think i know the answer "no comment" we don't discuss future cars etc.... we don't want the opposition knowing what we have in store!!!

You'll be bringing it to Chatsworth then? What colour have you ordered?

Yes Simon the V6 will be at Chatsworth, Red

post-1598-0-64344400-1391012538_thumb.jpgpost-1598-0-80547800-1391012559_thumb.jpgpost-1598-0-96085300-1391012577_thumb.jpg

this is our third new Lotus in 4 years and asthetically it does look like the QA put in place is paying off

other photo's of yours truely are not very flattering, and therefore in case anyone is eating whilst viewing i have not uploaded

Martin & Steve no comment on future plans, extremely busy and all finished cars are sold and awaiting delivery and/or export, with a very large number going over the pond

Paul,

you've got all that room and with some great options that the Exige should also have

Simon,

there were a couple of carbon greys awaiting final inspection, possibly the best colour (IMO) for the later Exige's now I've seen in the flesh.

Steve,

I would get an Evora S without hesitating, but there is no way Sue would let me

Looks stunning, and with a perfect combination of cream leather and Ardent Red. Both of my previous Elises were cream leather with Canyon Red paint (still red though - ha).

I'm assuming you'll have it well run in by the time Chatsworth comes round? I'll be doing around a thousand miles a month in the new Elise, so it should be very nicely loosened up by July wink.gif.

should be run in; over the long Easter weekend we are touring Scotland, prior to returning to dealer for its 1000M service

don't forget to RSVP for Chatsworth Eric

Saw a red exige roadster at silverstone today - it was absolutely stunning! A very good choice

thanks Chris, it has grown on me, not being a fan of red cars (can't think why!) well chuffed i listened to Sue now, though i have yet to tell her.

at the factory there was a soft top roadster, a coupe and ours next to each other, and TBH it could well have been different cars

Archived