litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Goaty's Crash, The Trial.

Elaine

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah Ryan has been telling her friends that what the Leicester Mercury printed about her was all lies, and she's going to sue them!

Words fail me, they really do. :mellow2:

Elaine mate fuck her, don't get upset by the lies. Those of us who knew Matt are what counts. There is only hurt and pain if you continue to follow Sarah Ryan. She probably isn't that vile in real life, she's more likely as thick as pig shit. She'll understand the fragility of life one day. You can guarantee it.

Elaine mate fuck her, don't get upset by the lies. Those of us who knew Matt are what counts. There is only hurt and pain if you continue to follow Sarah Ryan. She probably isn't that vile in real life, she's more likely as thick as pig shit. She'll understand the fragility of life one day. You can guarantee it.

It's hard when we live this close to her, I don't follow her... Sarah told my mate's sister, and my mate told me. The thing is, some of friends actually believe her! huh.png

Yes, what goes around, usually comes around. *crosses fingers* :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been active in this community for a while. It was only stumbling across an article in the Coalville Times that brought me here (see attached).

Whilst I did not know Matt or 'Goaty' I often saw the car being driven about. I've even followed him a few times. I always used to look and wonder if he was a MLOC'er.

I've read through the posts and have been on a roller-coaster of emotions.

For me, that Facebook post put the 'tin-lid' on things. For there to be a winner there has to be a loser. We all know what has been lost. I just find it entirely sickening. <that is heavily edited>. To be so callous shows the lack of understanding about what happened, who has been affected and what was 'lost'. For Matt, and his family and friends, it wasn't a court case that was lost was it? I best shut up, or there'll be a knock at the door at 6:00 am.

I'll bet she will get to forget about it much sooner than the family of Matt, and all who knew him, will.

It just goes to prove, it's not just your own driving that you have to be careful about. You never know what other drivers are going to do.

For the memory of Matt, please, drive safe and wear your seatbelts.

Perhaps there should be an annual 'run-out' in his memory?

Gary

post-1191-0-96785200-1390949501_thumb.jpg

Perhaps there should be an annual 'run-out' in his memory?

Gary

Hi Gary, hope you're keeping well? smile.png

Yes, we should all have some sort of get together for Matt. It's the Coalville MotorFest on Saturday 28th June (which we're assured will be much better that last year's effort. To be fair, it wasn't bad for a first attempt). I have pre-booked a MLOC stand again, but haven't had details on how many cars we can have on display yet.....

Maybe we should make a whole day of it to celebrate Matt's life, and all go out for a meal or something afterwards? I'm sure Peter, Sue & Amy would like it, and probably even join us. smile.png

Elaine&Reg. smile.png

Archived