litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Factory Order - Done!

Eric

Busy day today, finishing off brilliantly at Lotus Silverstone.

After lots and lots of head scratching and looking at pre-owned Elises, I've decided to bite the bullet, support the brand directly, and put in a factory order.

Spec is as follows.........

Elise 1.6

Sports Pack

Touring Pack

Forged Alloys in silver

Sports Seats in black leather

Air Conditioning

Painted in the bestest Lotus colour of all time - Canyon Red drool.gif (droooool).

Both of my previous Elises were in Canyon Red and it is spectacularly beautiful in bright sunlight (photo of my second Elise (the SC) below).

Only problem now is waiting until April (or possibly May) for delivery but I will get to go to the factory to see the car on the production line at the appropriate time (can't wait).

And just in case you're wondering what will happen to the Exige, well that's still my pride and joy and always will be - the Elise will be my new daily driver smile.png .

gallery_1838_281_773676.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

marvelous news. I was worried there for a second about the exige though?

bringing both to Chatsworth then?

I'll definitely be bringing the Exige to Chatsworth. Or will it be the Elise? Blimey, never had that dilemma before!!

Might depend on how much tread is left on the Exige rears. I'm planning on trying out the Avon ZZRs next though but will need a full set of course, and somewhere decent to fit them wink.png .

And Aimee (from Lotus Silverstone) was saying that they might try and set something up for Chatsworth now that Stratstone has disappeared.

Would be even better if she could persuade Lotus to provide a display of the latest machinery too.

well done Eric

there should be a few brand new Lotus at Chatsworth

Ahaa, yes Darryl, I see that you have an Exige Roadster on order - very nice indeed. Do you have your handover date yet?

To be honest i think there will be one of each of the current new range there.

Chris

is that by us MLOCers?

And Aimee (from Lotus Silverstone) was saying that they might try and set something up for Chatsworth now that Stratstone has disappeared.

Would be even better if she could persuade Lotus to provide a display of the latest machinery too.

Ahaa, yes Darryl, I see that you have an Exige Roadster on order - very nice indeed. Do you have your handover date yet?

Eric,

We were hoping to see ours in the production this Thursday, but were informed last week it should be 2nd week of Feb to see on the build line, once its complete it's into the LMS workshop for a few items to be fitted

Yes also Red

Like you we can't wait!!

Archived