litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Stratstone Lotus - No More

winthattt

Mark,

I think the article has been reproduced from last year; the Lotus end of financial year is March 31st and i'm sure the figures quoted again by telegraph are from March 2013 and do not reflect the current financial year

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe when they do release the next set of figures they'll be an improvement, but there's no denying they have a massive problem to mop up at the moment, it's going to take them many hard years to claw their way back

Fingers crossed!

They need something to compete with the mx5 in my opinion. Not quite so hardcore as the Elise, yet in the same price range as the mx5. As the mx5 has almost a monopoly on the market of reasonable priced two seater sports cars. it's affordable, fairly comfortable, easy to get in and out of. (I think this is a major anti selling point for a lot of people when it comes to the Elise.)

They need something to compete with the mx5 in my opinion. Not quite so hardcore as the Elise, yet in the same price range as the mx5. As the mx5 has almost a monopoly on the market of reasonable priced two seater sports cars. it's affordable, fairly comfortable, easy to get in and out of. (I think this is a major anti selling point for a lot of people when it comes to the Elise.)

That and the reliability reputation of Mazda vs Lotus.

Before anyone posts up saying their Lotus is very reliable I'm talking public reputation not necessarily reality.

Fair play. I found them very helpful, overly so especially Mark Freer. Shame anyway. Edit lol I also found the blonde bird quite attractive ;-)

jonnyfox,

think she has gone natural, still looked nice as brunette thou

if the ECU requires any Lotus/factory updates you will need to take your car to a Lotus service centre; Silverstone Lotus or Allon White Sports Car

Lotus currently not giving Tech support

Archived