litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Stratstone Lotus - No More

winthattt

It appears that Stratstone in Leicester are no longer a Lotus dealer. No mention of Lotus on their web-site and they are not on the Lotus website either. That probably explains their lack of interest!

Not really surprising considering the low Lotus sales in the UK.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more surprised there are still so many. With such a limited offering and a low demand for that I can't see it being profitable.

it would appear there are a number of MLOC members buying brand new this year, after the last couple of years happy to see the brand still going, the next couple of years are shaping up to be very exciting for Lotus

I have to say, I only went to Stratstone once or twice when I was looking for an Elise, but they were actually quite unhelpful. Sad to say, I won't miss them.

Fair play. I found them very helpful, overly so especially Mark Freer. Shame anyway. Edit lol I also found the blonde bird quite attractive ;-)

it would appear there are a number of MLOC members buying brand new this year, after the last couple of years happy to see the brand still going, the next couple of years are shaping up to be very exciting for Lotus

The quantities being sold uk wide in the low hundreds is slim pickings from a dealer perspective though.

Really need a new model with the appeal the S1 elise did to drive demand and bring dealers to the fold.

There are many dealers being downgraded from sales to service centres, the launch delay of the V6 and poor model range has made it a very unattractive brand to sell I guess. I have been waiting for parts for months!! Not surprising really

Archived