litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hello From New Elise Owner!

marky_p72

Hello people,

I just thought I would say hello as I have been on seloc for a while looking for my 1st Elise, and have now finally made a purchase with a 111r! Only picked it up on Monday, and only driven a few times so far, but absolutely love it!! The 6k kick is amazing!

Someone on Seloc suggested I join Mloc aswell as I am in Peterborough, so here I am!

Looking forward to some better weather! Next dry opportunity I will be out!!

Cheers

Mark

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sun was out (ish) this morning so had a quick drive out! Roads were still damp, but still good fun.

Was taking a dual carriageway section that has numerous roundabouts and a 40mph limit, when I came across someone in an old ish VW Polo hogging the RH lane. I was a good boy & decided to hang back and not undertake! Thankfully I didn't as the next thing I saw ahead was Police speed trapping!! Phew!! Thank-you Mr Polo man for hogging the RH lane!!

Welcome to MLOC mark!<br />You enjoying the 111R then?<br />The cam change over is majorly addictive.<br /><br />Check the events section there is one of two up and coming events.

Archived