litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Happy New Year

Alex B

Wishing everyone a happy new year. I hope you all saw in the new year in style.<br /><br />I'd just like to say thanks for an epic year. I've met some awesome people through the club in the last 12months. Had some brilliant drives out, and laugh at the pub.<br />Here's to many more this year.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year MLOCers!

I am itching for a Lotus day out of some sort - a wee track day perhaps? We just need some decent weather. Hopefully there will be plenty MLOC events in 2014.

I noticed you've already spotted it, but I have an idea in the events section to quench any new year lotus fix.

I spotted the other thread after posting on this one! Top idea though, breakfast at Donny and then a stroll round the racing car museum.

Happy New Year, everyone. (Almost) a complete year as a Lotus owner again, and it has been a much better way of life. Glad to share the joy with you all. Here's a great 2014, where all our Lotuses never break down, and where all planned maintenance is cheaper and easier than we expected. And where nothing falls off. (Has the experience of having an old car changed me? You decide!)

Archived