litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Gran Turismo 6

Robo Elise

Anybody got GT6 off Santa? Great game with Goodwood Festival of Speed plus new tracks like Brands Hatch included. Loads of Lotus models to buy and try as well!! Stuck on trying to get gold in a KTM X-Bow on the Goodwood track at the moment. .04 of a sec off. Only had a few goes tho:-)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spent far too much time on this since Christmas day - also got a playseat too (I do some iRacing) and GT6 is fantastic with the seat and wheel - which is great because GT5 was awful!

PS3 name is jonamacg83 if you want to add me...

If you take your Virtual Driving seriously, its the PC where you need to be!

If you want ultra realism, "Rfactor 2" is the game of choice (angled towards realism)

If you don't want your driving so hardcore as Rfactor 2, then "Project Cars" is your man, which gives a nice balance between a realistic simulation and fun gameplay.... this will eventually come out on the consoles too!

If Lotus content is your thang then the newcommer "Assetto Corsa" should be on your shopping list

And finally (as mentioned above) if you like to play multiplayer against real people, "iracing" is the way to go.

I like "Live for Speed", obviously it is not a game - it is a racing simulator. You can set up leagues etc. I used to race in one every Sunday night, but got fed up being in the bottom pool and being beaten hollow by some 12 year old on the other side of the world

Archived