litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Midlands Lotus Dealerships

C1RVY

So, from the dizzy heights of two, I see we now have none!!

Even CN aren't a dealer anymore.

What are our options for new products in the Midlands?? It kinda leaves a big geographic hole. Anyone know if Lotus have any plans?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mark,

Good to hear from you! Last time I saw you was from behind when me and Alex followed you after loosing the others on a run to Hassop Station. You had the sat nav :-)

Shame if they have gone:-(. I had really great service from them. I will try and give them a call tomorrow to check. Always had it serviced and mot. Due in March as well.

Just done a search and they show one Evora for sale. ???

And they are listed on the Lotus website as dealers still.

Stratsone Lotus in Leics now a random 2nd hand car dealership. Drove past it today - quite sad to see, & that's what prompted the thread. I can't believe the Midlands couldn't sustain a main dealer.

Lotus hq said stratstone were still authorised Lotus aftersales and lotus service repairer when I rang them.

Lotus dealers seem to be closing in the UK and opening up in the middle and far east instead *where the money is*

Stratstone Leicester just aftersales now, not selling cars anymore. Sad as I never would have got into a Lotus if it wasnt for them. We will still take the Exige there for services etc.

Archived