litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Bbc Tv To Cover 9 F1 Races Live

darryl

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also the MotoGP any news on this I saw that bt sport had bought this so does this mean MotoGP won't be on bbc? Seems like there will be no sport on normal tv , however I have been getting bored with f1 in the last 5 years doesn't feel exciting , I seem to get far more excitement from btcc these days.

We don't pay for a TV licence......................................................... We haven't got a tele! :D

Did you see this:- http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/International-race-series-bound-park/story-20352808-detail/story.html

Sounds like good news. :)

U dont have a tele? For real?

U dont have a tele? For real?

Nope, and we very rarely watched it when we did have one. Hence, the reason we sold it. :D

We're more music people, so the radio/iPod/CD's are always playing. We'll probably get a tele when we're too infirm to get around, but until then we'll crack on with our hobbies. :)

Wow! Fair play to that! I dont know what i would do without mine haha always some form of sport on for me! :-)

We're always busy... DIYing, tinkering, up the allotment, pest control shooting, helping out up the farm, bulk cooking, working-out, digging for WWII relics (then cleaning them up for the display cabinets), etc, etc. There's never a spare moment here! cool.gif

Big batch of Pig cheeks, Veg & Apples in Cider has been on the go since 08.45 *licks lips* Just nipped in to check on it, going back outside in a min to crack on with outdoor stuff,

E. :)

Elaine is that you in the Avatar? If it is you just look pissed off ;-) you own a Lotus....we need a smile :-)

No, it's not me. It's a strange woman, I have absolutely no idea who she is....

I've owned many Lotus, I have a permanent smile. *smiles*

*raises glass of Port*

;)

No, it's not me. It's a strange woman, I have absolutely no idea who she is....

I've owned many Lotus, I have a permanent smile. *smiles*

*raises glass of Port*

;)

I share that toast...... Well it is the morning lol and a glass of OJ

I tend to miss the F1 these days not because I want to but I'm a busy boy on a Sunday. I quite like the BBC coverage though when I catch it it's nice and simple where as Sky seem to over complicate the viewing pleasure, IMO.

Archived