litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Events Calendar

hartleyj

Been around here a while but looking at the Events listing not much seems to be happening. Now that's not actually the case - MLOC is active, but why oh why aren't events posted up in the most obvious place - ie the Calendar? Unless you want to spend every living hour on the Forum (I know, some do!), the obvious way to inform people of what's going on vi an easily referenced place. So why don't we use it?

New Year resolution perhaps?

Happy Crimbo all. Lets hope for more well attended events in 2014.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main problem is that people dont put them in the calendar, just the events section.

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/58983-creating-an-rsvp-list-for-an-event/

If you want to volunteer to be a moderator and be in charge of chasing people to put events in the calendar then feel free as the more the merrier and less I have to do :)

Over the next few weeks we will be having a roll call for volunteers to organise monthly runs. Now MLOC is a registered company and a recognised MSA member club we can organise as many events as we please.

We do struggle for volunteers to organise events & runs, but it is not as difficult to set up a run as people might think - and the Directors are all on hand to help out at any stage of the process.

I have written a step by step guide already, posted here (and in my signature below):

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/topic/61961-a-guide-to-creating-an-mloc-run/

It might seem a bit lengthy, but once you been through it (hopefully) it is easy to follow.

Also, it is now out of season for many Lotus owners who tend to SORN their cars for the winter, so events may be less frequent this time of year.

:)

Archived