litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Next Time I Decide To Do More Mods To The Car.....

Dr H

....someone stop me please!

Having a load of bits done, car is at Unit 4 in Burton for these mods and Gav is being a star but it's been a never ending story of 'custom' bits that haven't fitted properly 1532.gif

Mods done by others on their cars have not been straightforward on mine for some reason. I'm sure he's loosing the will to live with the amount hassle this car is causing him.

And he's just noticed that one of my rear suspension bushes is fooked. How can this have a happened in the pitifully small amount of miles I've done since they were fitted????

If anyone's car is at Gav's and has been delayed, it could well be my fault - sorry!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told him there was no rush, and that's still the case. Not worried about how long it's taken more the bloody hassle it's caused him.

When It's all done I may well write it up on here - might take me some time!

I've dropped mine down this morning. It's been banished to the corner tongue.png

It's siting quietly as it got worked on most of yesterday. Just waiting for some stainless steel shims and I'll be able to take it away!

Bet you can't wait to get it back.

It looked very nice as well. Your engine bay is immaculate

The rocker cover was standard Honda red when it went in. The inlet manifold was coming of so it meant there was good access to all the hoses. They were red and I really wanted them black - so that was all done and whilst it was in bits Gav suggested I may as well get the rocker cover done black. then I though, in for a penny......and did the Inlet manifold black too.

I'm so easily persuaded!

Archived