litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Store Issue ?

dobbo

Just been in the Store and ordered a calendar plus T-shirt (pre-order).

Started completing the order, confirmed address and delivery option for T-shirt, pressed continue.

Expected a payment confirmation page (expecting to choose PayPal or card) but it fired me back to the Forums home page.

Cart now shows empty ??? No idea if it went through (probably not and I didn't do any paying).

EDIT - just had an invoice emailed to me. Surprised there's no option to pay whilst in the Store itself 9or did I miss something ?)

Second comment is that the drop-down options for the T-shirts (colour and size) don't work on the mobile site (android OS).

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The invoice was sitting there pending payment still so I have reissued it to save you trying to find it in your client area. You should get an email, if not it can be found here:

http://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=invoices

Must admit I don't have an android device to test it on, although there is a bug fix update ready to apply for the store that I just haven't had time to look at, I'll see if that's one of the listed fixes.

Any problems let me know, there are other ways of getting around it smile.png

Archived