litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Hi everyone.

My name is Ashley Holmes and i have been a big lotus enthusiast since the s1 elise first appeared on TV. for the last 7 years i have been luck enough to own some fine examples.

I am part owner in a furniture company called www.newenglanddesign.co.uk, based is north Manchester making one off custom made sofas and other home furnishings. over the past few months i have been working on recovering lotus seats.

so i thought i would show you some examples of what i have done.

At new england we like to do a little different, like tartan and other examples

2013-08-29163018-1.jpg

2013-09-03165547.jpg

2013-09-03165705-2.jpg

Please let me know your thoughts - we are certain we will not be beat on price and give you better quality than anything else out there as we only deal with the finest materials in the industry.

feel free to send me any pictures of your interiors that you would like to have transformed.

Thanks for looking.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

last week i showed olly at phoenix motorsports one of my seats and in true olly style, gave me a pair of seat shells he had lying around the garage and said ( these are for my car. cover them any way you want, i leave it to your discretion)
so on the way home with the pair in the back of the car i came up with the idea of the club racer style.
so we went from this
2013-09-26201421.jpg
to this
2013-09-28164238.jpg
please let me know your thoughts on this design.

yes no problem we are actually in the process of design work with these seats so no doubt I will be posting more on the exciting developments with this.

We are hoping to achieve a low cost universal design to suit all but still offering personal bespoke spec to all of our passionate Lotus customers.