litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Dominik Kraihamer Will Race With Lotus Lmp2

Mark H

Dominik Kraihamer is going to compete with Lotus in the 2013 FIA World Endurance Championship. The 23-year-old Austrian will drive alongside German Thomas Holzer in the Lotus T128 sports car #32.

Kraihamer is a young and talented race driver, who has gained experience in FIA World Endurance Championship, European Le Mans Series and also at the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans. “Dodo”, as he is called by his friends and colleagues in the paddock, participated two times in the endurance classic at the Sarthe. However, he could not finish the race yet. At his third attempt at Le Mans, Kraihamer is keen on racing until the end with Lotus.

The aspiring young man from Salzburg (AUT) was already contesting in the 2012 FIA World Endurance Championship and has proved that he is a fast and intelligent driver with great potential.

Lotus is pleased to team up with Dominik Kraihamer and is looking forward to working with him in the 2013 season.

Dominik Kraihamer commented: “I am extremely happy to compete with Lotus in FIA WEC this year and I am glad that this cooperation came into being with the help of my sponsor ‚Eat the Ball‘. Lotus is a myth in motor racing and especially for me as an Austrian, the history that Jochen Rindt used to have with the make inspires me. I followed the team last year and I am very pleased to work with such an experienced and professional squad throughout the whole season. I grew up in endurance racing and I know that team spirit is very important. I will give my best to help the team and I am looking forward to having those great results that I failed to achieve in the last two years due to many technical problems. I can’t wait to be in the car for the first time and to do the first quick laps.”

This post has been promoted to an article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived