litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

10Th Anniversary Vinyl Decal - Chatsworth

the DustRoom

10th Anniversary Vinyl Decal  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which design would you potentially want?

• "Laurel" design - silver
    • "Laurel" design - black
    • "laurel" design - gold
    • "laurel" design - white
    • "Laurel" design - silver (reversed)
    • "Laurel" design - black (reversed)
    • "laurel" design - gold (reversed)
    • "laurel" design - white (reversed)
    • "10" design - silver
    • "10" design - black
    • "10" design - gold
    • "10" design - white
    • "10" design - silver (reversed)
    • "10" design - black (reversed)
    • "10" design - gold (reversed)
    • "10" design - white (reversed)

OK; I'm cutting a load of decals ready for the Chatsworth event this weekend so would like some sort of indication as to how many of each peeps may want (to try and avoid disappointment).

I'll cut some spares for peeps that would maybe want more than 1.

Each decal will be £3.00.

This is just to give me an idea of numbers; after "voting" for your choice you're not obliged to buy these at Chatsworth if you don't want to.

I'll also cut a few in other colours so that people can get an idea of what they may want later as after the event they will be available to buy through the MLOC store.

I'll cut both designs in standard or reverse (reverse is for sticking to the inside of a window):

The "laurel" design (this is 3.25" x 3"):

mloc_10th_03.jpg

The "10" design (this is 4.5" x 3"):

mloc_10_03.jpg

The "laurel" design is quite intricate so you'll have to be very careful when removing the decal from the backing paper and again when peeling the application tape off once applied to the surface of whatever you've stuck it to in order to ensure that you don't peel off a bit of the decal.

You'll have to be careful with both obviously but the laurel one has some very tiny details.

You're better off not washing the car after sticking the vinyl to it for about a week so that the vinyl adheres to the surface properly and certainly be careful with pressure washers!

I've had one of the "laurel" design on my window for a good while now and it's still perfectly fine after a number of washes and so forth.

Some pics of them cut and ready (minus application tape so you can see them properly):

mloc_10th_cut_02.jpg

mloc_10th_cut_03.jpg

And... to make it even more complicated; the "10" can also be cut in a negative format as well (bottom one in this pic):

negative.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh me me me! Pick me! lol

1 each for me, in silver :-)

I've got a number of these vinyl decals on my rear window (track day trophies!) and they stay put very well. Also easier to scrape off the window than the grp :P

Will bring my pennies to Chatsworth.

Thanks for the decals Paul, they look great. Still not sure which one to put on tho, but it may well be the '10' just from a complexity point of things.

Will get back to you about my next track decal I want as well :)

Archived