litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Lotus Sport Uk Ready To Get Back On Track At Brands Hatch

Mark H

Lotus Sport UK head to Brands Hatch looking to make up lost ground following a disappointing performance at Rockingham where the team missed out on points due to technical problems.

Once again the team will be running the sole #48 car with regular drivers Phil Glew and Sailesh Bolisetti.

Phil Glew is looking forward to moving on and getting back on track, “After a disappointing round at Rockingham we have to put that behind us and look forward. The team have rectified the technical issues so we are hungry for points! I shall be working with Sailesh to get him up to speed with the Brands GP circuit as he is yet to drive it. We work well together, so I’m confident we can get him lapping at good pace come qualifying”

Sailesh Bolisetti was disappointed with his time at Rockingham and is looking at the bigger picture. “Rockingham was really disappointing for me as I didn’t really get much time in the car due to the issues we had, and I feel we had good pace for us to be able to take home some good points, but that’s racing, and we must look ahead to the rest of the season!”

“I’ve driven the Indy circuit at Brands when I was here supporting DTM in the sirocco cup, but never the GP circuit. Phil will help me with that, so I’m looking forward to getting back in the Evora, and getting back on the podium” added Bolisetti.

Team Manager Gary Ayles explained that the team have been busy and are looking forward to a solid performance at the Kent circuit, “It was a tough weekend at Rockingham and losing both cars in the race hurt our championship points haul as it was a double scoring race due to it being a 2 hour race. We’ve stripped the cars, rectified the niggles, and are looking forward to Brands.”

This post has been promoted to an article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived