litp.jpg

Lotus in the Peak
28th - 30th June 2024

Black Arch Protectors S1 Lotus Elise

Alex_d

FYI

The latest stuff used by Lotus will be ventureshield. also standard on all new Mercs. Not cheap for a full set running at £350ish but will cover all areas shown here and is better than the old 3M stuff by far (saw it on the Maclaren Mercedes).

post-914-1125184224.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice job

whos are all the other cars, any one else got row a neighbours with similarly sporty ,but not quiet as good as, your car??

Thanks,

The Yellow MGF 160 Trophy is my missus' car, the Porsche Carrera is my neighbours, so is the Merc - My Civic Type R is opposite [so not in pic!]

Mark thanks foir the tips cos you saved me over £40!!!!

I love the finish! :P

[im looking around the car for other bits that could be covered! :wacko: ----> The roll is so huge!]

PS. I got the Fablon from Focus!

You can also get Fablon from B&Q :)

Where did you get the stencil from, did you use the ones that were already on the car? :wacko:

Or did you just make them up your self :)

I was thinking about putting some clear on the front end, to stop those stone chips :P

Disco

Sorry guys pay no attention to my last post, I have just read "Black Arch Protectors S1 Lotus Elise, Black arch protectors S1 Lotus Elise" post so all has become clear :D

Disco

Chris that looks amazing you beat me to it.

I bought the fablon from Focus on Friday also at £3.99 per roll. If mine manages to look half as good as that then I will be really happy.

Good job, and as Chris said thanks for advice everybody.

Time to do mine me thinks.

Cheers,

Alex. :D

• 4 months later...

has anyone got a photo of a silver else with these black arch protectors on. I have clean on at the moment but they have gone a bit yellow and look crap. I'm thinking of getting black ones but it would be great to see them on a silver car before. Hope someone can help

thanks

mike

Hi Guys,

I have a S1 Lotus Elise in Silver with coloured coded hardtop black soft top and also a red soft top. The car also has the original five spoke split alloys but have been painted black by lotus.

I would like to get hold of a set or black rear arch protectors as my standard clear ones are looking a bit discoloured and I think with the black wheels this would look good.

Any advice as to where I can order a set from and how much they maybe.

Cheers,

Alex.

:rolleyes:

There used to be a bloke on here that flogged dildos and Lotus parts and was going to offer superb deals to us all in his multitude of business's.

Have not heard anything for a while.

Not sure why ??

Archived