• 15000 - 20000
    • 20000 - 30000
    • 30000 +

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Daily drive to station and nursery for my daughter. Don't really drive it at the weekends as 3 people don't fit in it so get chauffered in the avensis estate. On the plus side if Sonya or Chris reads this, it has gone over 100k! Would really prefer a 2+2 but there are so few options at the low end of the scale

• 1 month later...

750 miles a month thats why it always starts, If I leave mine garaged for 2 weeks like when we had the snow and generally crappy weather the b82rez goes flat, but I had a new one fitted last week which is slightly higher ampage so I'll see how that one goes.

On a side note it was surprisingly good when I did drive it in the snow considering it has semi slick tyres, not fast but it didnt wheelspin like I thought it would do it being covered in snow and a slight incline, guess its dragging the weight that knackers fwd cars on a little bit of snow/ice.

• 3 weeks later...
We've had our Exige for 6yrs this July........ it's got less than 8,000 miles on the clock! ;)

Too many other cars, and jobs where you can't use an Exige for work,

Elaine&Reg ;)

If you need any help .... with the miles ;)

18,000 since I started the new job down south a year ago yesterday! :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived