1. 1. Where do you use yours?

• Road Only
    • Track Only
    • Track and Road
    • Garage ;)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, after a long time (a year and a half!) it's both for me! Garage and Road! lol, no I mean Track and Road!

Mine only gets a garage when I'm at home-home these days, so it's probably spent more time on track than in the garage recently! :)

Road only for me at the minute, although after my trip to Hethel I am hoping for track, depends how good/rubbish I am lol.

Moving soon so she doesnt get a garage anymore :(

Road only for me at the minute, although after my trip to Hethel I am hoping for track, depends how good/rubbish I am lol.

Moving soon so she doesnt get a garage anymore :)

hey laura..youll never be great to start...but you can start to be great !1??

no garage at new place, what are you thiniking....get that new lounge converted to a car freindly meeting room ;0

richbk

hey laura..youll never be great to start...but you can start to be great !1??

no garage at new place, what are you thiniking....get that new lounge converted to a car freindly meeting room ;0

richbk

Thats a very good idea, who needs a lounge anyway! Weather is being very cruel to me and it has rained practically every day now since I have moved and my car has been living outside :)

Thats a very good idea, who needs a lounge anyway! Weather is being very cruel to me and it has rained practically every day now since I have moved and my car has been living outside :)

The God of rain strikes you as well?!

I still miss my garage as well, after all this back in Feb.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived