• Hot hatch
    • Performance saloon
    • The Lotus
    • Public transport

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mondeo 100%.

Couldn't bring myself to call it boring as it handles so brilliantly (those who know me won't be surprised to hear it's had some geo tweaks!) - so I ticked Performance Saloon :cheers:

used to be a evo 9 gt in white with 450bhp untill the gone in 60 seconds style asains down alum rock decided i didnt want the car anymore and they would take it away for me all FOC and the take all the good parts off it and scrap the shell!!!!!! and guess What the police are doing about this after feeding me this infomation SWEET FA

• 3 weeks later...

Had the Exige since November 15 and done 6000 miles. I have another car but have covered less than 500 in it since owning the Exige!!!

I have to say the Exige is the daily drive and I have something to carry more than 1 passenger or goods around!! :)

Mike

I Train it into Moor Street daily from Shirley, I can walk there form my house, so it's the cheapest quickest option as I work next to the mailbox in the city centre. Wish i could drive the elise daily but don't fancy the city centre commute in it, i'd end up hating it.

Got a Golf Gti Pd150 diesel for me and the missus when the Elise isn't practical.

205 gti mi16 is an ornament on the drive until I put the engine back in. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

RX8 :unsure: At 19mpg it might not be the most sensible choice, but it keeps me smiling.

Fast, quiet and comfortable, and if I go touring I get to stop off at every petrol station on the way :)

RX8 :unsure: At 19mpg it might not be the most sensible choice, but it keeps me smiling.

Fast, quiet and comfortable, and if I go touring I get to stop off at every petrol station on the way :)

Found your version of google maps Neil. I guess this is how you plan your drives? :blush:

My Excel. Very reliable (Well... pretty much).

Cool, my dad has a Steel Blue '89 SE ;)

He's had it about 18 years, it was on the Excel stand at Donington again last year.

Richard.

Archived